Friday, January 27, 2012

Places to go, things to see...

So, first of all, I would like to apologize to my readers (and myself) for falling off the blogging bandwagon this past week. :( I have missed sharing my thoughts, advice, and other random tidbits with you all.  I have also missed checking up on the blogs I follow, and stumbling upon other new blogs to read.  I would start rambling and giving reasons as to why I've been so bad at posting, but, really, I just want you all to know I intend to get better.  So, rest assured, I will be posting regularly again... starting now! :)

One day, I was on (where else?) the Internet when I stumbled upon a compilation of pictures someone made entitled "Most amazing places I want to visit!"  I saved this compilation to my computer and every now-and-then I like to look at it, and admire the 27 pictures that include places in India, Norway, Canada, among others.  Some of the places I had heard of before, but some of the places I had never heard of.  So, in this post, I would like to highlight 5 of those 27 places I would also like to visit (in no particular order).  Originally I was going to highlight 10 places, but "Error 400" kept on popping up.  I'll highlight the other 5 in a future post.

1.) Bora Bora

 

Seriously want to go here.  I always thought it would be a great place for a honeymoon.  I should probably start saving now for whenever that day comes.

2.) This Restaurant

 

I couldn't find a name on Google but it's located above the Chang Jiang River in Hubei, China... beautiful, right?

3.) The Capilano Suspension Bridge - Vancouver, British Columbia

 

4.) Skaftafeli (Iceland)

 

5.) Multnomah Falls (Oregon)

 

Overall, I would love to travel to anywhere on this list - or just about anywhere in general.  Travel is one thing I wish I would do more of.  Not just to foreign places like this, but even to towns I haven't been to before that are close to me.  It's always nice to experience new places and what they have to offer.

Do any of these places top your dream list, too???

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment