Friday, January 27, 2012

Places to go, things to see...

So, first of all, I would like to apologize to my readers (and myself) for falling off the blogging bandwagon this past week. :( I have missed sharing my thoughts, advice, and other random tidbits with you all.  I have also missed checking up on the blogs I follow, and stumbling upon other new blogs to read.  I would start rambling and giving reasons as to why I've been so bad at posting, but, really, I just want you all to know I intend to get better.  So, rest assured, I will be posting regularly again... starting now! :)

One day, I was on (where else?) the Internet when I stumbled upon a compilation of pictures someone made entitled "Most amazing places I want to visit!"  I saved this compilation to my computer and every now-and-then I like to look at it, and admire the 27 pictures that include places in India, Norway, Canada, among others.  Some of the places I had heard of before, but some of the places I had never heard of.  So, in this post, I would like to highlight 5 of those 27 places I would also like to visit (in no particular order).  Originally I was going to highlight 10 places, but "Error 400" kept on popping up.  I'll highlight the other 5 in a future post.

1.) Bora Bora

 

Seriously want to go here.  I always thought it would be a great place for a honeymoon.  I should probably start saving now for whenever that day comes.

2.) This Restaurant

 

I couldn't find a name on Google but it's located above the Chang Jiang River in Hubei, China... beautiful, right?

3.) The Capilano Suspension Bridge - Vancouver, British Columbia

 

4.) Skaftafeli (Iceland)