Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Happy Birthday, Grandma!

First of all, I'M BACK!  Secondly, it's my grandma's birthday today, and although she probably won't read this, I would like to dedicate this entire post to her:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA!


Aside from my mom, my grandma is the most influential woman in my life.  Like my mom, she has never left my side since I was born.  Throughout the years she has never failed to offer me her love, her support, and her advice.  I love spending time with her.  She is so laid-back and is not your "typical" grandma, and every night she stays up till 4 and 5AM watching TV (although when I just called her at midnight to wish her a happy birthday, she told me she thinks she's going to start trying to get to bed by 3AM most nights...).

I seriously hope I'm at least half as witty and awesome when I'm 78 years old, and I hope all of you have or have had someone - grandma, grandpa, great uncle, etc. - who has has had a similar impact on your life. :)

~Hugs & Besos~

2 comments: