Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My Other 5

In my post Friday I shared with you all 5 places I want to visit, as inspired by a compilation of images I saw on-line.  I told you all there were 5 more but due to technical difficulties I wasn't able to post them, so I said I would at a later date.  Now, just to keep to my word:

*Drumroll* please...

1.) Sky Lantern Festival (Thailand)

 

More of an event than just a place... still, how beautiful!

2.) Marble Caves (Chile)

 

3.) Seljalandsfoss Waterfall (Iceland)

 

4.) Blue Caves (Greece)

 

5.) Ice Canyon (Greenland)

 

*Sigh* Someday...

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. I saw that Taiwan photo on Pinterest and think it looks amazing (and slightly reminiscent of the movie Tangled)! And Greece is definitely on my list, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely places! I'd loveeee to get to visit some (all) of these places someday.


    xo
    Haylee

    http://www.dolledupdaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful places :) Traveling would be so lovely...but it's so expencive.... :>

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great locations! I'd love to go to the sky lantern festival. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are all breathtakingly beautiful and i think i'll add them to my 'must see' list too! thanks for sharing :)

    new follower, please stop on by:
    http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete